A Saracen by any other name - very (new) pic heavy...

This is undoubtedly my favourite bike on the site, love it.... I want one!

I'll hopefully be the proud owner of a Killi e stay in a couple of weeks when i pick it up.

Won't be as nice as yours but I'll see how it turns out. It'll be for my girlfriend, she's already picked the colour scheme White and Purple, Could be worse i suppose at least she didn't pick pink :LOL:

E-Stay

I would guess it rides as good, if not better than it's stunning looks too? 531 was Reynolds most successful selling tubeset BITD and very comfy to boot, when you see British made works of art like this, it makes you wonder "Where it all went wrong" when you look at some of the modern junk on the market today?

I have now gone e stay aswell. Just waiting on a few bits to get it rolling then Im all good. Will have to use some of the worlds ugliest thumbies until i get some proper ones :LOL: . Heavier than the orange prestige I have sent back to oldschoolbabe but it deffo feels like it will cope with my bulk quite nicely. They certainly stand out from all the other bikes you see.

That's an Architect's Bike :D

"what in days gone by would be considered the perfect blend of art and technology"

you're not only an engineer stevo ;)

:cool:

Archemist":39drmpwv said:
That's an Architect's Bike :D

"what in days gone by would be considered the perfect blend of art and technology"

you're not only an engineer stevo ;)

:cool:

I somehow missed this comment back in the Spring...

...thankyou, that's probably one of the nicest compliments I've ever had! :D

Re: A Saracen by any other name - very pic heavy...

I use to like the Kili Flyer back in 89 but this build is so subtle yet looks so amazingly striking that it just blew me away :eek: :shock: :cool: ..

Cracking bikes these. I have mine (pic on P1 posted by DSP) built up with a 410mm TB Kona P2 fork rather than 390mm, it took a bit of the twitchiness out of the ride. Absolutely love it!

Enjoy yours.

Yes, the P2 on this one is either 410 or 420; forgot that when I bought a Tektro power booster/hanger for it... :oops:

Still my favorite; I could quite easily park it in my front room and look at it, apart from the prospect of SWMBO having me committed if I tried it! :facepalm:

Back