FS: Klein Adroit MC2 KOI 1996: Sold!

Barnefield

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hello everybody,

For sale a very nice, clean almost NOS Klein Adroit 19 inch (S) in the color KOI. The frame has the Original paint, only the Manitou and the MC2 are repainted in the matching color KOI. All by eToe! I think it is stunning :)
Framenumber: 19T0596161

I have to say goodbye to this very nice bike, because of a new bike and some other retrobike projects :-(

The Adroit is as new as you can see in the pictures. No chainsuck, no dents, chips, only some little scratches on the frame and MC2 cause of mounted the shifters, brakelevers and bar-ends, so you won't see that once the frame build up :)

The Manitou SX Carbon with ti bolts are working perfect. I did service this fork recently and is working perfectly!

I'm asking, inclusive shipment within the EU and UK, 950€
Also the Isis bottom bracket and the front derailleur are available for free if you want...

For pictures, please ask, also offers are welcome.

Re: FS: Klein Adroit MC2 KOI 1996

Just FYI, although this frame was built in 1996 it's a 1997 model year Adroit.

1996 Kleins didn't have a seat post collar, Koi was not a color option, neither was the mount for an E-Type front derailleur and neither were threaded bottom bracket shells.

This is a beautifully restored frame, I liked the build link which was very informative. If its stamped by the Klein Works as 1996 that's a proper description, otherwise it would have been marked as 96/97 or just 97. The fact that it may have been sold in 97 is a matter for distribution/sales/brochures. Interestingly, mine is the same spec but is not specified with E-type FD so there are variations. I think that this is a honestly presented frame and I wish you well with the sale.

Thanks Steve!

It is really a honest Adroit, build in 1996 and maybe sold somewhere in 1997.
It is light, strong and has beautifull colors!

So, if you are interested please let me know your offer...

Greetings, Dirk

Ok, lowest price inclusive shipment is 999€

:)

Who for this beautifull Klein Adroit?

Greetings, Dirk

Update: now for 950€ inclusive shipment, Bottom Bracket and front derailleur! :)

Hi all,
Sometimes Klein used to make some changes in the middle of a year, if they thought that it was a good idea, they could change it creating an unique item, and making all klein fans going grazy.
If the frame has collar it has to be from 1997, but may be it was built in the final of 1996, who knows... only Gary.
Anyway great frame!

Back