Alpinestars Cro mega DX 17.5" f&f package *pic heavy*

v12jat

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi everyone, unfortunately I am not going to get round to finishing this off in the foreseeable future, so would like to offer it for sale! :(

1991 cro mega dx, all original paint, with a few marks here and there as you'd expect and can see in the pictures.. its 22 years old though so in great shape considering! including 1 1/4" headset and forks. also included are a 29.4 seat post, well used flite ti saddle, 1 1/4 zoom quill stem and some black alu flat bars (don't know the brand tbh). one of the bottle cage bolts spins and wont come out!

the bottom bracket threads are all good - I removed a stuck in cup successfully so have cleaned the threads and greased em up. fitted a bottom bracket to make sure and it went in fine :)

I paid £130 for the frame and forks a few months ago, so will ask for £120 posted for the lot!? (uk mainland)

please email me with any questions, i'll accept pp gift or you can cover the fees... will post later in the week.

What's the rear drop out spacing and BB shell width? I've been toying with the idea of a first MTB build and this has caught my eye

Cheers,

I'm a bit green on mtb sizes, II reckon it could be a fraction small but maybe not too much to get away with, I did have a 16" Kona for about a year. Ah what the heck, it looks pretty unique, go on then. I'll PM for pp details.

This will be my first mtb which wasn't already built in a factory... (except a few skip/beater bikes for commuting duty) My missus is going to flip if I can't sneak it past her. You'll have to let me know what delivery date.

Back