One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

Mark_h4dng":2jfk827k said:

The comments have, as usual, descended into referring to cyclists as 'they', I am not a they, or a car driver or a motorcyclist a horse rider or a pedestrian, I am a PERSON.

Even worse, an ex-racing cyclist is spouting the 'they should have licenses' nonsense. I've got a full license thank you, in fact I have two; one that entitles me to drive a car and another that allows me to ride a motorcycle.

When will these people actually tell the truth; I hate cyclist because they can get through traffic much faster than me.

Anyway, the suns out and I've just had a very nice hours ride around the country lanes. Time for some coffee and cake... erm I mean recovery food. :mrgreen:

Ian Raleigh":2aas99tb said:
Chopper1192":2aas99tb said:
What about all the zero road tax cars? Will they get lumped in with us cyclists because they haven't paid 'road tax'?
Don't forget VED is not applied to.... Police vehicles - Ambulances - Doctors official vehicles - Fire engines - Army vehicles - Milk floats.

Cars should have colour coded wing mirrors depending on how much "road tax" ;) they pay and that should denote priority on the road :cool: . I pay £475 so most road users will have to let me through at junctions and on roundabouts etc. :D :roll: :facepalm:

JamesM":1mvidfej said:
Ian Raleigh":1mvidfej said:
Chopper1192":1mvidfej said:
What about all the zero road tax cars? Will they get lumped in with us cyclists because they haven't paid 'road tax'?
Don't forget VED is not applied to.... Police vehicles - Ambulances - Doctors official vehicles - Fire engines - Army vehicles - Milk floats.

Cars should have colour coded wing mirrors depending on how much "road tax" ;) they pay and that should denote priority on the road :cool: . I pay £475 so most road users will have to let me through at junctions and on roundabouts etc. :D :roll: :facepalm:

NeilM":1mvidfej said:
When will these people actually tell the truth; I hate cyclist because they can get through traffic much faster than me.

See, my solution would fix that problem ;) :mrgreen:

NeilM":2903rltf said:
The fact that the rider could have been lying dead in the road, and she did not stop, should already be a burden to her. Perhaps if she had acted like a responsible compassionate adult at the time of the accident she would now be carrying less of a burden.

I can understand what she is now going through, but she is finally starting to realise, probably for the first time in her life, that actions bring consequences.

Bang on!.. Said as much myself elsewhere.
A sense of humanity and responsibility is lacking in some.. Even a basic understanding of Actions = Consequences.

This is more important than the misguided attitudes of some about Taxation of motorised vehicles.

Apologies for a stupid tweet not her poor driving and utter lack of conscience!

NeilM":mnb45zla said:
And here she is:

BITCH!
smiley-angry007.gif

Simon Nichols, he's good he is, got me off!!!

Lying cow. Didn't stop cos she didn't think the cyclist had come off his bike? Then why did she tweet that she'd definitely knocks cyclist off?

She can't even apologise without bullsheeting.

Of course, in the old days Max Clifford would've represented heo telly, but he's got bigger problems than silly little girls.

Back