Suggestions for using the last bowls of cornflakes

Lysander":30mt5pzy said:
I stay true to the Kellog Principle and eat them.

Staying true to Kellogg's principles would no doubt involve having an enema with them. He did have dubious views on such things.

i believe in fixies":162r8c8y said:
Lysander":162r8c8y said:
I stay true to the Kellog Principle and eat them.

Staying true to Kellogg's principles would no doubt involve having an enema with them. He did have dubious views on such things.

I seem to recall (from an episode of QI) that he invented corn flakes as a "cure" for masturbation?

Maybe we should all pop them in envelopes and email them to politicians? ;)

2 or 3 bowls!!!! What the hell are you doing with your cornflakes?
Ours have travelled a thousand miles before they even get to the shop and I only get a table soon or two out of them.

using the sealed bag as a pillow or something?

mattr":u0ap56m6 said:
2 or 3 bowls!!!! What the hell are you doing with your cornflakes?
Ours have travelled a thousand miles before they even get to the shop and I only get a table soon or two out of them.

using the sealed bag as a pillow or something?

Perhaps the children are sleeping on them, never eat breakfast myself, or lunch, that's probably why the weight will not go as my metabolism has slowed down to compensate for the starvation :( anyway back to the problem in hand, yep, there are always loads at the bottom that are near enough powder. I must have thrown away 5 adult portions from two boxes away today.

Alison

i believe in fixies":21ixpdvh said:
Add it to the topping of apple crumble, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'd go with either this, or the bird food idea. Although to be honest, I tend to just put all of the dusty stuff at the bottom of a packet in with the rest of the cereal and eat it. Dust is, of course, very low in fat, so you can eat as much of it as you like. ;)

David

Back