One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

dyna-ti":2hvk85it said:
technodup":2hvk85it said:
Burn her.

Metaphorically speaking.

Ideally being 'burnt' by her job then by the courts will go some way of recompense.
Being the most reviled figure in the news just now is something that will follow her her entire life. That in itself will become quite a burden.

The fact that the rider could have been lying dead in the road, and she did not stop, should already be a burden to her. Perhaps if she had acted like a responsible compassionate adult at the time of the accident she would now be carrying less of a burden.

I can understand what she is now going through, but she is finally starting to realise, probably for the first time in her life, that actions bring consequences.

Have listen.

Earlier today, BBC Radio Norfolk interviewed me about the case and I hope I gave a reasonable and reasoned rebuttal to the rather strange claims made by the call-in guests,
including Malcolm, who didn't half go off on one. The Malcolm-and-me segment can be heard at 2:07:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p018cbxp

''DO LISTEN TO IT FROM 2:05 ONWARDS''

Giving it the title "should cyclists pay tax to use the roads" clearly aims the programme at the mong variety of driver who wont be interested in the rhetoric that we all know. Most of the media go with common knowledge rather than fact, these shows attempt to address the facts and interviewing someone who knows the facts is a blessing.

Regarding Emma Way, well could you imagine what she is would be like if she marry, s rich and gets a rangy? I have a strong inkling that she just thinks she is more important than everyone else as shown by her tweet about why she is late every day because of a car in front on her and further back tweeting about getting up earlier because she cant "keep doing this to my poor little car". Its inevitable she will kill or seriously injure someone but then will play the victim saying it wasnt her fault ect ect. I just hope its not me.

Have listen.

Earlier today, BBC Radio Norfolk interviewed me about the case and I hope I gave a reasonable and reasoned rebuttal to the rather strange claims made by the call-in guests,
including Malcolm, who didn't half go off on one. The Malcolm-and-me segment can be heard at 2:07:

The host asks "is it time that cyclist did pay road tax?" - it's a totally pointless question because there is no such thing as "road tax", it is Vehicle Excise Duty and it's cost is based on CO2 emissions, therefore if cyclists were obliged to have a tax disc it, like other zero emissions vehicles, wouldn't cost anything. Of course, if cyclists were made to have a "tax disc" it would cost everyone money to administer.

https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-rate-tables

Another common misconception is that roads were built for cars, whereas in reality, with the exception of motorways, which were built for cars and on which cyclists are not allowed, most roads pre-date cars by several centuries, sometimes millennia. The roads pre-existed and cars were allowed to use the roads that were previously there for pedestrians, horses and horse drawn vehicles.

"We" are not on "driver's" roads, "they" are on everyone else's.

Actually, it hasn't been vehicle excise duty for years. It became vehicle excise licence, and is now just vehicle licence.

What about all the zero road tax cars? Will they get lumped in with us cyclists because they haven't paid 'road tax'?

xerxes":1zo1xrqj said:
Have listen.

The host asks "is it time that cyclist did pay road tax?" - it's a totally pointless question because there is no such thing as "road tax", it is Vehicle Excise Duty and it's cost is based on CO2 emissions, therefore if cyclists were obliged to have a tax disc it, like other zero emissions vehicles, wouldn't cost anything. Of course, if cyclists were made to have a "tax disc" it would cost everyone money to administer.

https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax-rate-tables

Another common misconception is that roads were built for cars, whereas in reality, with the exception of motorways, which were built for cars and on which cyclists are not allowed, most roads pre-date cars by several centuries, sometimes millennia. The roads pre-existed and cars were allowed to use the roads that were previously there for pedestrians, horses and horse drawn vehicles.

"We" are not on "driver's" roads, "they" are on everyone else's.

Well said :D

Alison

Chopper1192":2nkhnqpv said:
What about all the zero road tax cars? Will they get lumped in with us cyclists because they haven't paid 'road tax'?
Don't forget VED is not applied to.... Police vehicles - Ambulances - Doctors official vehicles - Fire engines - Army vehicles - Milk floats.

So what's the latest on this fine, up-standing future Prime Minister/brain surgeon?

Back