Wheel Clearance

colwood

Retro Newbie
I have storage which I can't get into due to being overstocked with wheels.

These are mainly 1990s and many are NOS.

I haven't got a lot of time to sort and photograph them so I'm hoping people might like to visit me and have a browse.

I'm also very happy for someone to clear the lot. Perhaps somebody could make a profit on these by buying them in bulk and selling them individually.

Prices will be silly as the space is far more valuable to me than the value of the wheels.

Once I get the complete wheels out of the way I might be able to sort out my rims and sell some of those on too.

A couple of pictures to give some idea of the pickle I'm in and what is available.

Here are some wheels that I have taken out of the storeroom to show some of the better stuff available.

wheels1.jpg

This is the storeroom showing some of what's still in there.

storeroom.jpg

All these wheels will have to go!

I would suggest this is moved to the marketplace section as it doesnt really comply with the sales section rules ^

Antstark":1gd1v8kq said:
I would suggest this is moved to the marketplace section as it doesnt really comply with the sales section rules ^

I'm very happy for this thread to be moved to where ever would be most appropriate. I don't want to be in breach of the forum rules. Unfortunately I don't know how to move it, so if somebody could help with this I'd be much obliged.

colwood":2c14ypdf said:
Antstark":2c14ypdf said:

I'm very happy for this thread to be moved to where ever would be most appropriate. I don't want to be in breach of the forum rules. Unfortunately I don't know how to move it, so if somebody could help with this I'd be much obliged.

It's ok, one of the mods will do it when they see it. :D

I'd love to be able to answer and supply individual requests for specific wheels, but unfortunately I really don't have time to sort through for special requests.

What I'd really like is for somebody to come and take away all of the wheels that are in my way. There are more than 30 wheels and I'm willing to let them go for £150, as the space is far more valuable to me than the wheels.

hi vince glad to see you here :)
mods, I found this guy on facebook a suggested he viset retrobike to clear some stock ;)

Back