First ride in over a decade...

That place looks so awesome, there is nothing to compare to that in Blighty, although I love living here. Someone will disagree.

Alison

Isaac_AG":fjft9qkv said:
That place looks so awesome, there is nothing to compare to that in Blighty, although I love living here. Someone will disagree.

Alison

......my ironing pile is getting close!...... :?

feetabix":ds2iysu5 said:
Isaac_AG":ds2iysu5 said:

Alison

I iron as needed, everything goes away and in the evening we iron what's wanted the next day, no getting into having to climb to that peak in the sky of clothing :D

Alison

feetabix":3jpinn3f said:
Isaac_AG":3jpinn3f said:

Alison

What is this 'ironing' of which you speak? Blighty is alright enough though sure it isnt as stunning as those pictures, talk about jealous! It could always be worse, you could live in Holland where its so flat that nobody there has ever heard of a spirit level.

Whatleymeister":3301n54n said:
feetabix":3301n54n said:
Isaac_AG":3301n54n said:

Alison

talk about jealous!

Yes, well just a little bit, I'll never see sites like that in real life :cry: I'm such a travelling wuss :oops:

Alison

It's not like you're short of stunning scenery over there Alison. Even here in central England my village is surrounded by scenery of breathtaking beauty and tranquillity, and one of the reasons I move here was to be able to access this day in the bike, as well as Salcey Forest only 400 yards away.

Yup Scharnitz is in Tirol.
It is raining over here all day long and work doesn't really help me mood wise so it it time for some more pics of that beautiful scenery for you and me.
dsc01290z.jpg

dsc01293pm.jpg

dsc01311jz.jpg

dsc01312xc.jpg

Last time i was down there was in 1992. Stayed in Mittenwald, no cycling but walked up Karwendel and came down on the cable car. Loads of walks around Sharnitz, Lautersee, along the Isar. Best holiday i had.

Back