Schwinn Homegrown 1999 full XT and posh wheels

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
Bike to small upupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupup :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm up for a test ride if thats ok, I'm in deepest darkest Norfolk so really just round the corner from you!!!!!

Hi DrJo, yes a test ride is fine. Where are you in our fine county? I'll pack my other bike and we can go out.

Very nice bike you've got for sale here. Do you also consider a trade?? I have a TREK 8700 carbon full XT/DX from 93 which is a bit to small for me. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Thanks for your message.

The seat tube is 20.5"ctr to top, the head tube is 5.5" and the top tube actual is roughly 23.5"

Please let me know if it's the right size as I have a couple of other guys who are interested.

Cheers,

Rob

Hi Dale, sorry I missed your post. Thanks for your comments about my bike. It really is as good to ride as it looks!

Sadly, I am not interested in a trade, I need to thin out my bike collection since barely get time to ride the ones I have.

Back