Ronde van Vlaanderen 2013 – By Any Means Necessary

grumpycommuter":3b7anwlp said:
But most importantly, how did the mysterious Julian fare?

Floated round, even stopping on the ride back to the campsite to knock off the Koppenberg (would obviously have joined him - ha! - but for only having a single pedal).

ededwards":3vknvp6f said:
grumpycommuter":3vknvp6f said:
But most importantly, how did the mysterious Julian fare?

Floated round, even stopping on the ride back to the campsite to knock off the Koppenberg (would obviously have joined him - ha! - but for only having a single pedal).

Does this mean that science has finally defeated romanticism?

grumpycommuter":2jc7x7p9 said:

I would be wary of reading too much into an individual event and suspect we may be years away from a sufficiently large sample size to be able to draw statistically valid conclusions.

So, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Colour me gnomic

Ed

ededwards":1aa3ns22 said:
grumpycommuter":1aa3ns22 said:

I would be wary of reading too much into an individual event and suspect we may be years away from a sufficiently large sample size to be able to draw statistically valid conclusions.

So, if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

Colour me gnomic

Ed

I'm asssuming you are using the adjective thus -

533-0824_local_tourdefatstandaloneprod_affiliate36.jpg

A photo actually on the bike.....

Attachments

• sportograf-35090190_lowres.jpg
    sportograf-35090190_lowres.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 1,086
michael franks":156r1802 said:
When's the next adventure? :D

RetroRonde next weekend (or as I rode the vanilla event on a 91 bike, perhaps MoreRetroRonde?) - kermesse on the Saturday evening in Oudenaarde followed by the main ride on Sunday.

Ed and I will be doing the little'n'large Gios show - will be riding the kermesse on Saturday too. Glueing my new Pave tubs on tomorrow night....was gonna get some Challenge Paris-Roubaix tubs from Evans to find they only had one of each colour in stock!

Back