One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

Emma Way... Inmy Way more like...

Silly cow - trainee accountant? Tea maker more than likely.

Many years ago I was riding my bike, stopped at the traffic lights, on the opposite side of the road there were two lanes at the lights one for them to turn right, but they didn't have right of way, and one to go straight on, when the lights turned green I went off and the oncoming car turning right smacked right into me, giving me quite a nasty knock and then drove off, little did he know there was a police car a couple of cars behind him who went on the chase. I was helped up by other car uses who had stopped and helped, I hobbled home with my busted bike, the next morning I could hardly move I was bruised all over and in a lot of pain. I never knew what happened to the driver I never contacted the police, I might have got compensation if I had.

Alison

Isaac_AG":u7ji4np9 said:
I hobbled home with my busted bike, the next morning I could hardly move I was bruised all over and in a lot of pain. I never knew what happened to the driver I never contacted the police, I might have got compensation if I had.
Alison
Alison! Sounds like a true story of mine too though the driver stopped to help me,
on my bike was the usual water bottle holder but no water bottle but a pint of milk
instead and this came out and smashed on the floor! I told the driver he owed me a
bottle of milk and pointed him out that there was a shop!! Go buy one I said....lol

He payed up I was happy and we parted our ways, the next friggin morning I couldn't move and had the biggest bruise on my
left lower rib and it cost me a week off work, We were too soft back in the good old days.

Its on Look East 'appropriate action being taken'

The History Man":2kitmf63 said:
I can see a line of burning torches on the horizon..............

I was right then :LOL:

I prefer Nigel Slater.

technodup":2tjcxs4o said:
Burn her.

Metaphorically speaking.

Ideally being 'burnt' by her job then by the courts will go some way of recompense.
Being the most reviled figure in the news just now is something that will follow her her entire life. That in itself will become quite a burden.

Back