Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Good ride tonight chaps - really enjoyed it.

Record attendance of 5 RB members, myself, Jango, Rekiborter, Neilll and Drapoon. Maybe we'll get more next week - we certainly got a few funny looks and laughs from the 6" brigade! :cool:

race pace? what's that? at least the clicking of Jango's cranks drowned out the creaking of my seat post. Great ride, even the bit when MadCowKev used me as a crash barrier on the singletrack :LOL: Enjoyed chasing down the two riders on modern full bouncers on the downhill singletrack, they must have wondered what on earth was behind them.

Even more next week? Only if it's dry & sunny ;)

heathy":1f1pb205 said:
I hope you and jango were riding at race pace captain :?:

No, they were waiting for an unfit me puffing up the hills behind them :oops:

Brilliant ride-out last night though chaps....I'm getting faster on the singletrack, just waiting on my lung transplant and a new front mech and I'll be cooking :LOL: :LOL:

neilll":2r96jk6m said:
Pickle":2r96jk6m said:
Any pics, I want to see what this Chicksands is all about :D

It's a mixture of mature woodland with long fast twisty sections of singletrack, coupled with sandy fire roads, some monster hills and some of the best DS, 4x and Freeride/Northshore for miles :D

Look >>> http://www.chicksandsbikepark.co.uk/?page_id=21

You sell it well Neill - I'd pay to ride there. Whoops, aren't we supposed to :oops:

MadCowKev":1l2tt6ty said:
You sell it well Neill - I'd pay to ride there. Whoops, aren't we supposed to :oops:

According to a guy I work with here, who's son is a real hotshot up there (rides the 4x and DS all the time) they started charging midweek during April :shock: :oops:

Back