Is any one else p***ed off with the constant rain!

Here in Portugal we are experiencing the same unpleasant conditions. It has been a cold, wet, undesirable spring so far...

...the only positive side goes to the strawberry crops which have never been better... :LOL:

What do you call a German weather girl? Claudia!

What do you call a French weather girl? Lorraine!

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

Noisia":2wp9uuti said:
Here in Portugal we are experiencing the same unpleasant conditions. It has been a cold, wet, undesirable spring so far...

...the only positive side goes to the strawberry crops which have never been better... :LOL:

Newspapers here are saying the same thing - the UK strawberry season might be starting later this year, but we're in for a really good quality crop. Yum yum.

David

Feeling really pee'd off with the rain today, house is dark and I'm feeling deflated, not been able to go out or do anything I want to do, boo hoo. Well tomorrow is Friday, hubby not allowed on computer games on a Friday :D may sound mean, but every other day I do practically everything while he plays, he works all week so I give him that as long as we get Friday eve together, I'm happy for him to play every other day of the week.

Got a bet on with hubby whether tumble drier repair man will come or not, I'm hopeful :D but many times they just don't :roll:

Alison, in a moody mood

Isaac_AG":99jfz84g said:
Feeling really pee'd off with the rain today, house is dark and I'm feeling deflated, not been able to go out or do anything I want to do, boo hoo.

Alison, in a moody mood
Put your waterproof and wellies on, then go and jump in a puddle for a bit. Release your inner three-year-old. It works wonders on the mood.

gibbleking":opqhkjcq said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRdiVUEHIOc&html5=1

did this lat year for giggles in the middle of a whopping great big hail and thunder storm.

:LOL: :LOL:

Reminds me of when my son was 14 and he thought it would be funny to go out in the snow and do an angel in his underpants, he came back inside practically crying it was so cold, but laughing too, madness.

Alison

Back