The Shed Thread

But does the new relationship compensate for the lack of old shed rather than your brick built storage area? :D Swings and roundabouts....

The History Man":2olkdvcn said:
But does the new relationship compensate for the lack of old shed rather than your brick built storage area? :D Swings and roundabouts....

Pie chart theory on relationships, dull relationship with plenty of dosh and time for steeds and big shed

or:

great relationship with no dosh and possibility of having to sell some steeds to keep surviving day to day,... and small shed

its a toughy eh, but lifes handed me the latter so better get on with it best I can. :idea: on a plus note, she has sudgested I knock out the downstairs bathroom if I want more space :D

RBG

Rob Atkin":2olkdvcn said:
kestrel...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

Oh yeah, still got two, t'other one is up in the attic room, shes not noticed that one yet ;)

retrobikeguy":23r21a8d said:
The History Man":23r21a8d said:

Pie chart theory on relationships, dull relationship with plenty of dosh and time for steeds and big shed

or:

great relationship with no dosh and possibility of having to sell some steeds to keep surviving day to day,... and small shed

its a toughy eh, but lifes handed me the latter so better get on with it best I can. :idea: on a plus note, she has sudgested I knock out the downstairs bathroom if I want more space :D

RBG

Rob Atkin":23r21a8d said:
kestrel...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :LOL: :LOL: :shock:

Oh yeah, still got two, t'other one is up in the attic room, shes not noticed that one yet ;)

Hahah so basically no need for a big shed or bikes if your misses is smoking hot :) :LOL:

no comment... :oops:

Shed.png

Currently home to 7 bikes, plus the nippers balance bike. Keep a couple round me Ma's otherwise would have no room.

Another finished bike meant a serious re-shuffle in my bike shed this morning.
I'd actually taken them all out to decide which one was going to have to be sold, to make room for the Vit T2.
I'd decided that, with another Pioneer project in the pipeline, it would have to be the Overbury's.
I took lots of pics for the sale ad, then set about having a tidy up and putting them all away.
Lucky for me, I managed to get 5 bikes back into a shed designed for 2 :D
So now the Overbury's gets to stay :cool:

And some gratuitous shots of my bikes outside in the sunshine...

Overbury's

Jamis

My Girlfriends Ridgeback

My retro fleet!

For those blessed with good math skills, there is also my modern winter hack to get in the shed ;)

Is that what you call a micro shed? Bit of a pain if you want the one at the back :LOL:

Thinking of something similar behind my main shed to appease Mrs HM. 3 bikes now all useable so very noticeable :shock:

The History Man":2twpahdu said:
Is that what you call a micro shed? Bit of a pain if you want the one at the back :LOL:

That's why the missiles bike is the one at the back :LOL:
It is a pain, but I live in a flat so this is the best solution I have right now.
I still have my modern full sus bike in my bedroom, plus a cupboard full of tyres/tubes/bits etc.
Then there's the other Overbury's, that's in bits in my spare room....I need to move!

Back