One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Licence

Re: One SERIOUSLY Dumb and Dangerous THICK Bitch With a Lice

I can see a line of burning torches on the horizon..............

This has also been reported on at least two other web sites, as well as the local paper and BBC Norwich.

Her employer has made comment on the Road CC web site, as has the local MP and the guy she hit.

This incident is just a part of a worrying trend I have watched for a few years now, that is young women in small cars. They seem to be some of the most impatient, aggressive and (most worrying) distracted drivers I have to share the roads with.

Yesterday, as I was driving home from work and came up a slight hill, a car came over the hill doing well above the 30mph limit, on my side of the road! There were no parked cars about, the girl driving the car had just drifted across as she was too busy having an animated conversation on the phone she was holding (on hands free) in her right hand. She only noticed me when she was about 15 yards away, and seemed totally unconcerned as she missed my wing mirror by millimetres.

This is not an isolated incident, but more like a daily occurrence.

Of course the other scary lot are the myopic OAP's, but that's another subject.

The rider has been identified as is one Mr Toby Hockley. He was riding along with chums when Miss Way comes blatting round a corner in the opposite direction. She's going too quick so drifts onto the wrong side of the Road and scoops Mr Hockley off his bike.

Rider has minor injuries, so fail to stop at injury RTC offences apply. With only 6 points to play with that's her licence gone almost for sure, and if convicted I think her employer is liable to drop her due to the publicity this has generated.

Stupid little girl playing roulette with people's lives, deserves everything coming her way.

PS - I pay only £20 a year vehicle licence, probably a lot less than EMMA WAY does. Will she be running me off the road as well? Fortunately our other daily cars are a Disco 4 and a pug 4007. Some folk think fourbies are a bit extreme and killing the planet etc, but with murderous bints like EMMA WAY around I'm quite glad w have them.

highlandsflyer":1csm1wqw said:
Depends what your convictions are.

I am guessing there is less to this than is being made.

Perhaps I will write to my MEP about that.
Aim your comments at the dumb bitch behind the wheel and not me. If you've got something in your craw then feel free to PM me.

Oh, and yes, write to your MP about it...

and grow up. :roll:

scottmac":fkyjqapg said:
highlandsflyer":fkyjqapg said:
Depends what your convictions are.

I am guessing there is less to this than is being made.

Perhaps I will write to my MEP about that.
Aim your comments at the dumb bitch behind the wheel and not me. If you've got something in your craw then feel free to PM me.

Oh, and yes, write to your MP about it...

and grow up. :roll:

It is no laughing matter. There is nothing funny about using your car as a weapon. If you think this matter is funny I suggest you attend a funeral of a dead cyclist. I think you are as sick as Emma Way
assuming your the same scott, mabey you should think about who your directing your comments at also

One positive that springs to mind is; I hope this event helps to generate more attention to get more done to make the roads safer. Things are being done, albeit slowly...

NeilM":1scv7jmq said:
This incident is just a part of a worrying trend I have watched for a few years now, that is young women in small cars. They seem to be some of the most impatient, aggressive and (most worrying) distracted drivers I have to share the roads with.

Most of the people tailgating me now are women.

NeilM":1scv7jmq said:
Yesterday, as I was driving home from work and came up a slight hill, a car came over the hill doing well above the 30mph limit, on my side of the road! There were no parked cars about, the girl driving the car had just drifted across as she was too busy having an animated conversation on the phone she was holding (on hands free) in her right hand. She only noticed me when she was about 15 yards away, and seem totally unconcerned as she missed my wing mirror by millimetres.

Had a similar incident recently but it was on a rolling country road, and a woman in a Subaru Tribeca (why are these idiots always in SUV crossovers?) . She came over the crest of a hill passing a cyclist at about 50 mph half in my lane instead of slowing behind the cyclist till she could see over the crest. Luckily I saw the cyclist on the crest of the hill as I was approaching in the opposite direction and the inner voice chimed in that it was a bad situation if someone was driving in tho other direction, so I was already drifting over towards the edge of the road. Ended up fully on the shoulder to avoid her hitting me head on.

Young male drivers are the worst, statistical fact so resources aimed at young male drivers. Said drivers get older, settle down, become more considerate drivers especially because of all the resources thrown at them in there youth to get them to be sensible.
Young female drivers get no attention and untill they do they are becoming a potential/real danger and if continually ignored same women will become older dangerous drivers.
I must add for fear of the usual sexism suggestions based on my supposed sweeping statement that not all young or old, male or female persons reffered to fit either positive or negative categorisations ;) .
At least everyone is subject to the same insurance costs as under EU rules discounting insurance based on gender is now ilegal.

velomaniac":1ohmgrj6 said:
Young male drivers are the worst, statistical fact so resources aimed at young male drivers. Said drivers get older, settle down, become more considerate drivers especially because of all the resources thrown at them in there youth to get them to be sensible.
Young female drivers get no attention and untill they do they are becoming a potential/real danger and if continually ignored same women will become older dangerous drivers.
I must add for fear of the usual sexism suggestions based on my supposed sweeping statement that not all young or old, male or female persons reffered to fit either positive or negative categorisations ;) .
At least everyone is subject to the same insurance costs as under EU rules discounting insurance based on gender is now ilegal.

It's probably not sexist in this day and age. I was, I confess, when I first passed my test and got over the fear of being a first time driver a little cocky, never had any accidents but am ashamed of myself now. I did calm down soon after but my young head just had little thought to ever having an accident. I think young people do not have the feeling that anything is going to happen to them be they male or female, they just see themselves as invincible. I must say my son though is a very good driver I believe, he passed at 17 and is now 20.

Alison

My twopenneth.

I find the worst categories of drivers, with regards inability to share the road with cyclists are:

1) Elderly gents in Ford CMax's (Motorbility). Have no awareness whatsoever of the space around their car,
2) Young scrotes (male) in Citroen Saxos and Pugs, who are driving so far outside their abilities, that they are all over the road,
3) Women in their mid 20s to 30s, who just HAVE to get somewhere quicker than you do, to hell with the consequences.

The perp in this case seems to have a hormone imbalance, as she fall into Category 2.

Back