Check your nuts - IN REMISSION 4th July 2013!

Re: Check your nuts

Thanks for all your messages. Lance has exactly the right attitude, it's more than determination, it's a certain arrogance that gives him the knowledge he's going to win. I'm the same, I know I'm going to beat this, I may need some chemical assistance but I will win.

LGF - Yes 9 different men and some of them more than once.

Daj - :LOL: Git

Dr Heathy - What happens on the island stays on the island.

Chopper & Ross - I shudder to think what an NHS prosthetic bollock looks like, probably square. I'll just have to make sure that I never get lost in the dessert or other featureless terrain.

Prosthetic bollock: (actual size)

598px-First_stellation_of_dodecahedron.png

rosstheboss":2uxzag5j said:
As I mentioned in another thread about getting yourself checked out, I've suffered the supposed shame of being fondled and fingered. It's not something I particularly enjoyed but the fact that, for me, it was a relief I didn't have anything more serious than piles and a twanged nut (at different times thankfully!) and for someone else it could catch something nasty early, all the supposed embarassment was worth it.

Best of luck mate, I love your attitude and love your avatar!!!

Made me think I should just accept that a regular check is important, especially when you have very young children and you've reached a certain age.

I hope you remain free from any further problems, best of luck

Alison

...your post made me cry with laughter - not sure if that is what it was aimed to do :) At least you now have one less to go numb on that long ride!!!

Loving the humour for such a serious note

tad , you need get an "On One" decal for your carrera :LOL:

if youre coming to mayhem, you are going to need a costume ;)

Attachments

• the_wombles.jpg
    the_wombles.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 186

Latest posts

Back