Lemond Ti Frame (not for the faint hearted), ITM, Saddles

HavelockEllis

Retro Guru
Decided it's time to have a bit of a spring clean and rid out the spares cupboard - more to come.
As new - fitted but never ridden - Oval 27.0 by 250 mm seatpin. Inserted only up to minimum level, no other marks on the main body of the post - bang on for anyone with a Raleigh Titanium RSP frame. £15 posted.

Stems; all 1 1/8" fork fitting and all 25.4 mm bar size. ITM Millenium Carbon (120 mm) - £18, ITM Millenium (120 mm) - £15, FRM Silver (120mm) - £25, FRM Black (130 mm) - £25, ITM stem (100 mm) - £10. All have been used but are tidy; some hairline scuffs to the black FRM and a bit of rubbing to the anodising.

9 Speed Athena Ergo's - never been used by me, really tidy things - slight crazing to the silver finish but other than that, clean as you could want. £70

Cranks - RH only Ultegra 6400 170mm. Polished up by MDT many moons ago and still nice and bright. Threads all good - £15. RPM carbon cranks Shimano 130 BCD 172.5. Very light, very stiff, very little use - helicopter taped, no varnish scuffing that I can see although the logo has rubbed. All threads good apart from RH crank. I removed it with a Cyclo tool and, like a fool, threaded the first mm, however my LBS used a decent Park Tool remover with no probs. £25 SOLD
X Lite bar ends - scuffed, as per - £12.
Edco (Sachs, Huret) front mech - bit grubby but sound - £10

Bontrager Saddle - £15
Fizik Nisine Saddle, with Ti rails - £18

Dura Ace 7400 Crank Dust caps - teeny scratches either side of the holes - £10

Dura Ace 7400 52 and 42 rings - very light use, tons of miles left in these - £20

Terry Dolan Alpina 1" full carbon forks - with new but fitted Miche Primato headset and bung fitted. Two scuffs to the bung cap fastener and the forks have been relacquered (small dribble of dried lacquer near the crown) - the mark at the top of the drop out is paint, not structural! £60 - just checked...245 mm of steerer.

Dibs on here first please, then PM. All prices include UK second class postage - payment by paypal as gift.

Forks - Sold
Cranks - Sold
Seatpin - Sold
Dust Caps - Sold
DA Rings - Sold
Everything else...PM with an offer if interested

Re: Dura Ace, FRM, ITM, 27.0 seatpin, Saddles (assorted)

Dibs on DA crank caps - pm to follow

Richard

Re: Dura Ace, FRM, ITM, 27.0 seatpin, Saddles (assorted)

Don't mention the deal!!!! Everyone will want some!!! LOL

Richard

Back