The Shed Thread

mine would take up a thread on its own,main one is 18ft x7ftbuilt from recycled timber framed house offcuts,when the boys out grew their little plaayhousee aand we reccycled a full on summer house for them,i extended sideways 8ft x7ft then when i gave up the garage,exteended out the front another 8ft where i keep the good stuff,charity bikes are stored in the other extension :facepalm:

the roof struts are now on for the wifes suntrap ( the slabbed bit )awaiting the clear roof :LOL:

Attachments

• IMAG0705.jpg
    IMAG0705.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMAG0773.jpg
    IMAG0773.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 228
  • IMAG0772.jpg
    IMAG0772.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 228
love it west wing is the crap storage ,east wing will be converted to welding/spray bay once i get the welder ,and no i dont use those tools on the wall,thats my museum part :cool:

slowly selling off aall my older stuff to make room for the good builds

Attachments

• IMAG0667.jpg
    IMAG0667.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 220
stumpjumper1990":3mpnny44 said:
GroteFoto-JOQVYP83.jpg

A shed that has something that looks like it can be used as a TV, nice bikes and a nice car... Only thing it needs now is a fridge and a couch ;)

The History Man":32juktc5 said:
Can I come and live in your shed? Capacious.

You can in fact!

It's not only a shed/garage, but we also build a complete appartment in it with kitchen, bathroom, livingroom and bedroom!

GroteFoto-6HB7B3LF.jpg

MynameisCasper":1cwn7ckh said:
A shed that has something that looks like it can be used as a TV, nice bikes and a nice car... Only thing it needs now is a fridge and a couch ;)

No couch! A fridge with cold beer is allready in it! :LOL:

Last relationship shed....... really miss that shed :(

P1010049.jpg

New relationship smaller shed, sadly I have to share this one :( ...........for now

DSCF6602.jpg

DSCF6603.jpg

DSCF6606.jpg

RBG

Back