Ringos Sale: RockShox, Marin, BB's, XT,LX, Pace et al!

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All prices include post. Please show interest on here followed by prompt PM. PP gift please (or add 4%!)

GT Pantera frame. Wow your friends with the only flat cap non Zaskar. Good nick and comes in 18 in flavour. A good polish will work wonders! £35 posted Now Sold.

1994 Marin, Bar & stem. Really nice condition and light too. £15 posted Now Sold.

Magura Racelites. OKish condition, need bleeding. Comes with three clamps (one has alloy bolt stuck in thread). No Canti stud washers and only one canti extender. Cheap though! £25 posted. NOW SOLD

Black LX brakes in lovely unused (?) condition, brand new cartridge pads that would cost you the price of these alone! £10 posted.

bottom bracket both lovely and smooth.. a UN72 (73/113) Both nice and light. £10 posted.

Marin Rockstar forks (Spinner). From 1994 IFT. In near new condition. Steerer is 1&1/18th and is threaded (153mm) for 17.5 inch frame. £35 posted

Judy SL Ti's. (There the ones on the left!) The nicest set of these I have seen. Paint and decals are close to perfect. 170mm alloy steerer (unthreaded). Never ridden by me, but must have only seen light use. Price reflects cosmetic condition £80 posted.

The Pace RC36 Evo's are also for sale at £130 Posted. Gold stanchions in tact, not knocked about at all... very slight decal damage. long unthreaded alloy steerer.

SRT-800 Xray's Nice overall with usual cracks (not bad though). Work and tighten to bar fine. £10 collected to Mr Adkin!.

X-lite seat clamp in vibrant blue, long bolt, slightly corroded. Not Ti! £6 posted.

M739 front mech. Tatty, with rust to inside of cage, Would clean up though. 34.9 BP. £6 Posted Now Sold

M739 XT Levers. Very Nice unmolested condition. Who needs those fancy anno jobs... £22 Posted.

Alivio Chainset. Microdrive. Very little wear. £12 Posted.

Marin IFT Frame/fork/bits. 1995 Marin frame. Very straight with no dings or major scratches. Usually lacquer issue (but not as bad as some). Comes with Rockstar forks (some corrosion to surface), original stem, Zoom seatpost, Ritchey headset (needs a good grease!). Frame is 19 inch C-T. £45 posted Now Sold

Re: Ringos Sale: RockShox, Marin, BB's, XT,LX et al!

2nd dibs on the Maguras and would collect as you know. (Can't believe I missed them, been after some red ones for a while)

If the Gripshift work well I'll take em - £10 collected ok? I'll meet you down that dark alley again.... ;-)

Rob,

I too have been after some red ones for ages.

Red Maguras and carbon boosters for the win!

Mark

Hi,

Sent you pm about the marin IFT.

tHANKS

Very interested in the Judy;s, but are the steerers replaceable, as I'm not sure it;s long enough for a 19" frame?

Also, are they fully functioning, or been serviced?

Are the XT levers still available?

XT levers still available...

steerer not replaceable per se... you'd have to get a longer crown/steerer combo. I will have a look at the innards of the fork tonight, they bounce nicely but they came on a Rocky Mountain frame that I bought... can't say about service etc...

Back