1993 Orange Vitamin T

Dangle

Retro Newbie
Hi

Here's a pic of my Vit T. I bought it a number of years ago from someone who 'rescued' it and replaced a lot of the components (LX front & rear mechs, for example). I now know it's a 93 model. Frame no. A3061060.

I always knew it was good, and a few years ago tried to find out a bit about it, and whether I could retrofit a rear disc hanger. Now I know how precious it is, I'd like to restore it to some form of former glory, but don't know what the spec should be. Can anyone help? Is there a brochure available anywhere? Can I get decals from somewhere?

It's not for sale, sorry. I love the ride - it's better than my old, early 90's Saracen Kili Flyer framed homebrew thing that got nicked in Peterborough in 1992, which I thought, at the time, was perfect.

Cheers
Angus

Attachments

• Frame-SeatTube2.jpg
    Frame-SeatTube2.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 530
Hi mate,nice bike.As for decals gil_m on here does decal kits and very good they are too.
I dont know enough to tell you what kit would have been on it but if you have alook on the gallery and archive section at the Orange brochures you may find some info on there,welcome to the forum.

Back