2005 Turner 5 Spot - Finished update Pg. 3

I was kind of liking the black and red theme but I think you should ditch the white sidewalls and white rims. Red hubs are nice though.

I'm not a fan of full suspension not even after having a Schwinn sweet spot back in the early 90's :( but yours just seems to grab my attention which is weird as that's not happend to me in a long while :eek: so you've obviously done something right with the build :cool: so what ever you do don't make any drastic changes ;) and by the way i use to love having my shifters and brakes in that position :cool: but i don't think my fingers could cope with it now :( ..

Thanks for the kind words... Due to heavy work commitments I've not cycled nearly as much as I would have liked over the winter so no, it's not changed at all since the last pics were taken :).

Cheers.
Alex.

Well i wasn't a 100% certain about the last lot of tyres you put on but the more i look at them the more i believe their right for the bike and i'm so glad you didn't decide on changing anything else as it would of been a shame to spoil what you'd achieved mate ..

Back