Aviemore National Meet Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velo / ZZ - thats us booked at Glenmore - £25 a skull total. Rob - let me know if ye want me to book yer tent in also.

the other campsite is called High Range which is at the south end of aviewmore. Guy at rothie said the problem with that is that the tent pithches are GRAVEL so be aware if you book in here to bring protection!

PS to others - Glenmore has over 30 pitches left but their website only lets you do min 3 night stays. Call them on 0845 130 8224 to book and you will get the 2 night stay option.

Cool, the campsite by the beach :cool:

Bring your midge repellent though, the wee buggers are often active doon there :roll:

I can come, but I do think I'll need a lift, Alfa get re mot'ed this week and although fingers are crossed I'm not holding out for success. a working bike would be nice too :) but I'm sure I can sort that on the morning of the ride

zigzag":jbdynyyu said:
Keith - that all sounds good. Blow up beds? Don't even own a doll...

TK - what are your transport plans? Not sure if you're coming up for both days? Can pick you up, God knows you've done enough driving over the years.

I'd love a lift ZZ, when are you guys leaving and coming back? Happy to chip for with petrol etc. Do I need to book a pitch? I have a 4 man tent and a mega tent if needed.

all down to my busy lifestyle - 14 hour shifts all last week, full weekend of DIY and fixing the Alfa, I did watch some TV on Saturday night but fell asleep at 10pm, only bike work this week was fixing a puncture on the commuter for the only bike riding I get to do recently. all work and no play makes Ken a dull boy, now who's bring the axe for the firewood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back