most of my collection,now for sale,offers. you can see em.

Re: most of my collection,now you can see em.

zetecmk2":lrkczidv said:
kool collection.ykt!
i like the lts....but i do like a gt or two!!
you and me both,thats why we have 3 between us. :LOL: :LOL:

Blindingsun":au8r8icn said:
corsarob":au8r8icn said:
Blindingsun":au8r8icn said:
Get a head stone for that LTS
why dont peeps like lts bikes,they are under rated and kind of cheap. :x

I love LTS's, but yours is pretty horrid

:(

The comments area bit harsh,

but if you do post you put yourself up there for critism
I for one think risers with barends make a bike look like an elk or moose

and the mismatch in wheels and tyres you have going on there doesn't make viewing easy on the eye :shock:

But all things considered they aren't mine and if we were all the same this site would be full of boring clones from just ONE manufacturer
so good on you for showing us whats in your stable :D

I see you've got a healthy liking for GT's :cool: but what's happening with the wheelless saracen and GT and it's good to see a local on here ;) ..

Muddy paw":kxxusaf9 said:
I see you've got a healthy liking for GT's :cool: but what's happening with the wheelless saracen and GT and it's good to see a local on here ;) ..
they were goin to be built up,but too many bikes already,so the frames are gonna have to go soon,as for wheels,well,god knows how many i have sat in my shed. :facepalm: :facepalm:

I love LTS's, but yours is pretty horrid

:([/quote]

The comments area bit harsh,

but if you do post you put yourself up there for critism
I for one think risers with barends make a bike look like an elk or moose

and the mismatch in wheels and tyres you have going on there doesn't make viewing easy on the eye :shock:

But all things considered they aren't mine and if we were all the same this site would be full of boring clones from just ONE manufacturer
so good on you for showing us whats in your stable :D[/quote]
so what your saying is that my lts is a bit fugly?

well it defo stirs a lot of reactions where ever i go on it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

corsarob":4675kf0z said:
Muddy paw":4675kf0z said:
they were goin to be built up,but too many bikes already,so the frames are gonna have to go soon,as for wheels,well,god knows how many i have sat in my shed. :facepalm: :facepalm:

What size is that GT Frame and i take it it's a steel one and what year is it mate ? ..

yes its an old 1998 gt outpost trial as far as i know,size wise i think its a 19" painted i green hammerite :roll: :roll:

It looks like an 18" and could be a 2008 model as i was looking for a 19"-20" frame and a mid nineties model so if you could re check the size and confirm the year then that would be great or maybe i could come have a look next weekend maybe if that's ok with you mate ? ..

Muddy paw":1tbq4xl0 said:
It looks like an 18" and could be a 2008 model as i was looking for a 19"-20" frame and a mid nineties model so if you could re check the size and confirm the year then that would be great or maybe i could come have a look next weekend maybe if that's ok with you mate ? ..
i am goin off what i was told,and yes you can come round if you like.

Latest posts

Back