kona kula and explosif

thomas

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all. After months of building my Kona Kula, i finally got round to taking it out on a proper ride. Along with fellow forum member shaun drew on his Kona explosif. Thetford was the venue. And after the weather we have had all this week. It seems we got the best day :D
we covered 27.43 miles and rode retro style with what our wifes called gay tshirts. lol.
The kula was totally flawless apart from a chain snap. But i would put it down to being poorly installed :oops: But i came prepared and it was fixed with a click link in seconds. The explosif performed brilliant too. Its quite a good feeling cruising past all the modern full susers huffing and puffing, and we are just pedaling and chatting :roll: :cool:
we messed about ond took are time on the trail as we rarely get out and wanted it to last ;)
All in all it was a great day and wanted to share our rides in action. And to top it all off we finished with a ice cold cider and fish and chips. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That looked like a good day out that you had except for the broken chain and it's great seeing you in those old style shirts :cool: and the bikes looked excellent out on the trail ;) ..

Great days riding Tom, can't wait to do a loop again. Must admit, my legs ache a bit today, must be all those 'steep' 6ft climbs around Thetford :LOL:

Back