1994 Marin Eldridge Grade rebuild..

look forward to seeing that tomorrow. i think the red looks ok to be honest. the frame colour looks loads better when you see it as a complete bike

There pictures don't do the bike justice.looks loads better in the flesh

That's a subtle yet striking colour if you know what i mean and i'd be tempted to change your red parts for white or black but overall your bike looks damn good mate :cool: ..

frame color, with alloy or gold ,just looked to see as still have one unused in the box room set up with road tyres only thing not original other than syncros post, seat and spuds . The build looks good but why do it ? surly you could have got a good one for as much as the powder coat ?

sicov":w6xavwy1 said:
frame color, with alloy or gold ,just looked to see as still have one unused in the box room set up with road tyres only thing not original other than syncros post, seat and spuds . The build looks good but why do it ? surly you could have got a good one for as much as the powder coat ?

This is called Retro Bikes for a reason and the satisfaction you get from revamping an old bike is far greater than going out and buying a new bike ..

Back