Wasmachineman NL

Senior Retro Guru
Got a shitload of tires I need to get rid of, all 26in:

Mission Speed (?) semislicks 6/10
Conti Double Fighter II 7/10
Schwalbe Racing Ralph 4/10 [this one is yours for 2,50]
Bontrager Jones AC 8/10

ADDED TODAY:
Conti MK 2.2's front 7/10, rear 5/10, I am asking 15 euros for these.

It's ironic that you try and teach people how to post photos on here but then don't bother putting any on your own posts. :roll:

Rob Atkin":4i6gt61i said:
It's ironic that you try and teach people how to post photos on here but then don't bother putting any on your own posts. :roll:
Think harder why I didn't put pics up.

[If anyone's intrested I always can put pics up, otherwise I'd keep my garage away from the internet, I don't want someone stealing my stuff which IS going on in my neighbourhood]

Wasmachineman NL":2v0m5u52 said:
Rob Atkin":2v0m5u52 said:

[If anyone's intrested I always can put pics up, otherwise I'd keep my garage away from the internet, I don't want someone stealing my stuff which IS going on in my neighbourhood]

A picture of a tyre isn't going to suddenly attract thieves to your house. And if you will happily supply pics to anyone who asks, how do you know that the person who is asking isn't a thief?

Easy to take pics without showing any details of your house so it can be recognised.

Rob Atkin":2vc1i1u5 said:
Wasmachineman NL":2vc1i1u5 said:
Rob Atkin":2vc1i1u5 said:

A picture of a tyre isn't going to suddenly attract thieves to your house. And if you will happily supply pics to anyone who asks, how do you know that the person who is asking isn't a thief?

Easy to take pics without showing any details of your house so it can be recognised.
I am going to end this discussion here, I am trying to sell something, Want to say anything about my FS threads? PM or just ignore it, this is my problem and not yours.

I was trying to help, encouraging you to post the pics up. I was going to buy a couple of the tyres but I don't think I'll bother now.

Good luck with your sale. :)

" Tires Blowout"?? :? Is that an intentional pun? or did the tyres really have a blowout? :shock:

Are they 5 euro each including postage?

jimo746":2q24m23q said:
" Tires Blowout"?? :? Is that an intentional pun? or did the tyres really have a blowout? :shock:

Are they 5 euro each including postage?
I'd be left with next to nothing, so no, Intentional pun, yeah. [should have put blowout sale in title tho :p]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back