94 Concorde Frameset

Chapeau! Velo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A quality Bilato built Concorde frameset constructed from SLX NEW with fully chromed rear stays and fork. 54cm CTC square with some nice detailing: pantographs on the rear brake bridge, BB shell and fork crown, internal top tube rear brake cable routing. Condition is very good for original paint. There are some scratches and chips but overall it's looking very tidy. The chrome is in excellent condition with no pitting on the rear stays (virtually perfect). However, the underside of the fork crown is starting to go but the fork blades are still looking great.

The pictures at the link make it look pinkish. However, it is a deep Specialized S Works red in reality with silver overspray and decals. 600 headset also included. £250 + postage at cost no offers please and will be available until 20:00 tomorrow night (19/5) Pictures here: :D

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9 ... WFYWOjRCkw

Re: 94 Concorde Frameset -Tonight only!

Nice :D

What happens at midnight tomorrow? does it turn into a pumpkin :)

Shaun

Midlife":2ltwk21v said:
Nice :D

What happens at midnight tomorrow? does it turn into a pumpkin :)

Shaun

No, it will turn into a NOS Cinelli Supercorsa dripping with 50th Anniversary bling for 50p ;) or more likely I'll stick it on the bay but I wanted to give the first shout here!

i still dont get why it will only be available until 8 tomorrow, but it will be for sale on ebay. strange way to sell something

matthew71":9m7i6bhv said:
i still dont get why it will only be available until 8 tomorrow, but it will be for sale on ebay. strange way to sell something

Not really, 8pm is when the auction will start making it unavailable on here from then on. Offering it here first allows members to buy before the entire world gets to view and bid. ;)

Re: 94 Concorde Frameset -Today Only!

Well, it's very nice and that's an extremely fair price given that it's SLX, but alas it is too small for me.

Back