PotM May - The Great Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised nobody has done this yet! My Submission for the theme. :LOL:

Attachments

• GE1.jpg
    GE1.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,668

To ride your bike is a form of escape, from daily life, stress and expectations. Get out there as often as you can, and recharge.

BobCatMax":2ddo9kge said:
despite being the very epitome of cool, I'm afraid it doesn't qualify

Shaaaaaame!

Ok but just for future reference where would I find the rules/criteria?

these are the general rules, though they are flexed on occasion and open for debate most of the time :LOL:

*Picture should be by you or of you.
*Picture should have a retrobike or at least a retro bike part in it (no not a 2012 Enduro with an ODI grip...).
*Picture should ideally be new to the site (and preferably shot for the competition)
*Pay attention to the 'theme' - that is the point after all.
*One pic/ entry per person.
*Nothing rude or dodgy please.
*Enjoy yourself - it's just a bit of fun.

Yep, met all those. Froze PC screen and took pic with camera on tripod before you ask. :D

Had to watch until 2:37:10s no hardship as not seen last Xmas.

A bit of 'cheeky singletrack' on my way to picking the kids up from school- a great escape every time! ;)

973018_10151650580313115_1128344417_n.jpg

To ride your bike is a form of escape, from daily life, stress and expectations. Get out there as often as you can, and recharge.

Amen to that!

Ductape's is doing it for me so far. The bike truly is the vehicle to make that great escape from the city hustle and bustle. So many wee sanctuaries of peace are best accessed via two wheels along narrow paths, finding spaces to rest and contemplate.

Despite James Coburn being my favourite actor; I don't get the point of a screen grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back