Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BoTM May 13- Kona vs GT vs Specialized Special - Nominat

Right you are. Withdrawn.

sinnerman":2hub5nvi said:
unkleGsif":2hub5nvi said:
mr_ship":2hub5nvi said:
:LOL: We get one of Deadly's actual M2's in BOTM, a piece of XC racing history. What better story than that.... and people start to moan, oh the injustice of it all :roll: Guess some people would rather not see legendary bikes like this on here then?.

Absolutely sums up why I dont really have the time for RB or BotM any more....
some people have to have a whinge and a whine about anything and everything, and it spoils the whole site....

G

Rubbish, I have been here what 4 years and its always happened, Christ I have taken more than my fair share... :facepalm:

It's not rubbish to have a point of view...

...and I have to admit it's one I share; the pathetic bickering that rears its ugly head at the drop of a hat gets me down!

The forum should be about fun, there's enough serious sh*t to contend with every day without the partisan politics that seems to get worse all the time spoiling the enjoyment I look for on here :(

As far as voting is concerned I couldn't give a damn about 'the back story...' It's getting as bad as BGT; everything has to have a 'story' attached!

When I vote I just scroll backwards and forwards through the list and pick out the bike that really catches my eye; years of judging photo competitions by spreading them all out on the studio floor to see which ones really stand out I guess.

Far too much emphasis placed on pretentious b*ll*cks I'd never even heard of BITD if you ask me ( which no-one did I agree ) rather than just enjoying what is ultimately a very niche hobby for what it is.

I was going to enter SWMBO's Stumphopper for a bit of fun but I suspect too many people wouldn't 'get it...' :facepalm:

We_are_Stevo":s5dkrbf0 said:
I was going to enter SWMBO's Stumphopper for a bit of fun but I suspect too many people wouldn't 'get it...' :facepalm:

I'd like to see it!!

Enjoying the banter and entertaining dialogue in this months thread.

By far the funniest post are the ones where some feel the need to complain about others complaining.

Cracking me up over here.

Cool bikes and stories. Going to be a tough month to pick a winner.

Hooray, a BOTM comp I can enter! It is up against some great competition entries but hey ho, it's the taking part that counts. Here is my 1992 Lavadome 'Race light' which I bought in Feb 1993. It adorns a mixture of LX and DX parts but with original Araya rims and 500lx hubs and kona tyres. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 2012-07-25 20.36.04 (Medium).jpg
    2012-07-25 20.36.04 (Medium).jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,340
  • 2012-07-25 20.37.22 (Medium).jpg
    2012-07-25 20.37.22 (Medium).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,340

That Lavadome is sweet, I love the colours that year of the Kona range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back