1994 Yeti A.R.C.

sinnerman":1gke8v08 said:
Fair play, but i consider buying for provenance a luxury and addition to a hobby, which is getting my hands dirty when building a bike.
And to be honest, it wasnt untill i came here that i saw some of the members that have posted on this thread, COIN the Phrase WALLET WAVE.... :LOL:
I guess we've all waved our wallets at something we wanted, but thanks for your insightful comments :)

[/quote]
I guess we've all waved our wallets at something we wanted[/quote]

Indeed and I don't think Carl is exactly brassic judging by the fleet he has :LOL: Great bike BTW.

I guess we've all waved our wallets at something we wanted[/quote]

Indeed and I don't think Carl is exactly brassic judging by the fleet he has :LOL: Great bike BTW.[/quote]

Possibly, but even when I do buy a complete bike, im still the one the does graft to be fair. I don't give it to the local store to do for me.

Effort cost nothing.... :LOL: And in my world you can learn more about the bike and yourself, and that to me is RETRO, and NOT a wallet wave.

sinnerman":2lbe5y00 said:
Possibly, but even when I do buy a complete bike, im still the one the does graft to be fair. I don't give it to the local store to do for me.

Effort cost nothing.... :LOL: And in my world you can learn more about the bike and yourself, and that to me is RETRO, and NOT a wallet wave.

Still nothing to say about the bike sinnerman?

sinnerman":b1tyzcno said:
Thats tidy.... :cool:

Your mistaken..... :LOL:

I think I said somewhere you had taste too.... :roll:

Is that enough Adulation....?

Whoops - my mistake Sinnerman - I thought you'd edited that one too!

Not sure I'd call it adulation, but thanks anyway! :cool:

mikeyb":3qnq7xng said:
Whoops - my mistake Sinnerman - I thought you'd edited that one too!

Not sure I'd call it adulation, but thanks anyway! :cool:

LOL, No mate, i haven't edited anything on your thread, i did delete what i thought was a perhaps a bit strong on my part, but you ran with it, and my opinion remained the same regardless.

twoface02.jpg

rumpfy":2ufn3uca said:
Not quite perfect....align the tire labels with the valve stems...then we'll be there. ;)

+1 clearly not enough effort here

Lovely looking bike (despite tyre issue), is it going to be a rider?

In the spirit of openness and honesty I have a confession to make. I had a sandwich for lunch. Whilst I assembled it myself I did not grow the wheat nor harvest or mill it, I didn't even spend any time or effort in sourcing and purchasing exactly the right blend of flour in order to bake the bread myself from a recipe of my own invention. I simply went and bought a loaf from a shop who did a better job of making bread than I could have ever done. If this offends you, I'm sorry for taking this short cut.

Back