anybody know what this is??

Yeah, I'd say no more than 50 notes for it. Mine had XT throughout, with purple anodized bits BITD. It started life at 28lb, got mine down to around 24ish, maybe less. I did 1000s of miles on mine, and it never let me down, but I upgraded in due course. Still miss it though. Not got the room or cash to bid on this one though, so good luck ;)

not sure i have the room tbh I have had to move 3 of my pushrods on in the past few weeks as the mrs has come up with silly idea she wants to park the car in the garage! anybody else is interested its on manchester gumtree at a negotiable £60 the seller thinks its a rockshox bike:s

Are you all on daft juice?? First, its an aluminium frame, the cable stops are riveted on. Next, look at the welds and the size of the tubes!

Tutty tut tut tut.

Heres mine, also available in swirly green with anything from Altus through to XTR as they were the first cheap and cheerful aluminium frames available. Claud Butlerm DB and a few others including shops own brand.

a_my_first_mountain_bike_119.jpg

legrandefromage":1cj7oi8k said:
Are you all on daft juice?? First, its an aluminium frame, the cable stops are riveted on. Next, look at the welds and the size of the tubes!

Tutty tut tut tut.

Heres mine, also available in swirly green with anything from Altus through to XTR as they were the first cheap and cheerful aluminium frames available. Claud Butlerm DB and a few others including shops own brand.

a_my_first_mountain_bike_119.jpg

Lol yes daft juice it is Aldi German beer! I think that puts an end to the diamondback theory:)

painter09":3lvbus7z said:
you know you want it ;) get it bought

Noooo it's sold now anyway") saved by somebody on here maybe after all the debate in what it was?

Quite happy as a very nice cannondale has cropped up should cushion the blow of divorce nicely lol

Latest posts

Back