FS: Blue ano package - M732-5, Odyssey, Control Tech content

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Another set of items found during my recent house move that I may as well move on, as I'm not building up anything of the era that needs blue parts in the near future. The set consists of the following:

- 1 set of XT M732 7-8 speed thumb shifters, blue clamp and shifter pod bolts £40.00 SOLD
- short cage XT M735 rear mech, blue jockey wheel bolts £30.00 SOLD
- XT M735 front mech, 28.6 clamp, blue cable pinch bolt 12.00 SOLD
- NOS odyssey ti seat clamp bolt (50mm length) £5.00 SOLD
- 1 pair of ti control tech allen skewers £ 25.00
- set of 5x blue double chainring bolts ( although 1 has a purple bolt...not sure how/why) and 4x blue bottle cage bolts £5.00

With the exception of the bottle cage bolts, all the others are early 90's era, probably venhill or similar. The colour is nice and consistent throughout on all the parts, with a little fading/patina here and there. The mechanical parts are in great working order, I noticed that the barrel adjuster for the rear mech and springs for the front skewer are AWOL but I've replacements for these that I'll include. There is a little bit of the protective film lifting from the RH shifter as well and the front mech is a little corroded from storage more than anything else, I will give this a bit of a clean in the meantime I reckon..

Attachments

• IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 627
Re: FS: Blue ano package - M732-5, Odyssey, Control Tech con

Bump with prices for each item, I'll listen to offers for the complete lot as well, I need to move them on :)

Back up in a sort of 'forgot to do so' kind of way…

Skewers, bolts and thumbies still for sale…

Hi

Interested in the chainringbolt set,

still available?

regards Marnix

Back