The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I've posted on here before but for some reason I can't log in.. anyway... I'm from a company called NCA (http://www.ncagb.co.uk), we are running a recycling project at the moment appropriately named 're-tyred'. We have a huge selection of bikes in, a few of which I'm sure some of you will appreciate.

I will post on here what I have for sale as and when I pull them out. At the moment I have 3 mountain bikes out, a Alpinestars CR400, Marin Hawk Hill and a Merlin.

If anybody could have a look at the photos and give me an approximate valuation that would be a great help.

Thank you.

Jenna

hi i have a pair of nos lx m570 v brake levers in gold i have done all the usual searches and have not been able to find any nos ones at all the closest i have found was a used pair that sold for £25
how much should i market them for? they are still sealed in packet

Hi All

Have been thinking about selling off my Nishiki Ariel, not sure how much to ask for however. Your opinions in it's current guise would be greatly appreciated:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=255747

GEDC2428_zpsc3635d1a.jpg

Re:

re-tyred":1lj8gicc said:
Hi Guys,

I've posted on here before but for some reason I can't log in.. anyway... I'm from a company called NCA (http://www.ncagb.co.uk), we are running a recycling project at the moment appropriately named 're-tyred'. We have a huge selection of bikes in, a few of which I'm sure some of you will appreciate.

I will post on here what I have for sale as and when I pull them out. At the moment I have 3 mountain bikes out, a Alpinestars CR400, Marin Hawk Hill and a Merlin.

If anybody could have a look at the photos and give me an approximate valuation that would be a great help.

Thank you.

Jenna

Hi Jenna, All three bikes are not particularly desirable but they do look to be clean and in good order. The Merlin is not one of the desirable Titanium bikes from the US but a brand of a UK based shop, IMO all the bikes are worth £50-£75 each depending on finding the right buyer. Good luck.

Re: Re:

swannymere":2yoejtzb said:
re-tyred":2yoejtzb said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Jenna

Hi Jenna, All three bikes are not particularly desirable but they do look to be clean and in good order. The Merlin is not one of the desirable Titanium bikes from the US but a brand of a UK based shop, IMO all the bikes are worth £50-£75 each depending on finding the right buyer. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply, anything we get for them is a bonus and goes towards the project so i'm happy with that.

Cheers :D

I recently bought a 1997 s works off ebay. I bought the bike because it had a set of pace evo rc36 forks that I wanted for another build.

Anyway, the bike also came with a set of Gold Magura HS3 B@rtman brakes ... I've had a look elsewhere online and on here and there isn't really much info around other than these where a limited addition released in 1997 after his gold olympic win in 1996 ... they seem to be pretty rare ... anybody, any idea how much I should be looking to sell them for?

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

With the other bikes I have got I am really not using my Dyna-Tech, so thought I might put it up for sale, however I haven't got a clue what it's worth?

Build thread in my siggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back