Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been that busy of late, id forgotten to get excited lol, and train.......aint ridden proper for yonks!!!!!

Same here chris between working 12 on 2 off and trying to spend time with my son as well replace all the stock fencing on girlfriends small holding hasn't given me much bike time .booked Friday of this week meaning I get four days off so planning on trying to get some good miles in over bacup way

Is there an entrance fee to just turn up and have a nose? And how would I find you to say hello? Do you have a camp al a Strummer at Glastonbury? :LOL:

No entrance fee and look for the banners and retro music will hopefully be blarring all day....or listen for the heckler phone lol

nobby the sheep":3phy7hr9 said:
Who's getting there first and claiming Retrobike camp?

Whats happening with the "camping at Daj's" house thing? If its happening, im sure there would be plenty to head there early Friday and elbow their way to a good spot!!!! :shock:

i think the grounds do not open until 9.00 on the friday morning, so it will be like the wacky racers to get a prime spot.and i dont think there is any track side camping,so the heckling might be redundant

Ok guest house daj HQ will be open to mayhem riders who are travelling from afar (or fancy a night before gathering) we are 30 miles from the venue one straight road so about 35 mins drive.

Now after last years mudfest the family are popping up for the day rather than camping so I propose I errect our massive tent in the garden (3 double rooms and massive living qtr) for maybe an exchange for a room in someone's tent there?

Will be room for other tents too

Numbers I guess will need to be limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back