First go.........sorry

Oldaircool

Devout Dirtbag
My first go at a resto. I realise that it may offend some so I'm sorry. I've always wanted a Raleigh 653. I picked up an 89 Record Ace.....in pretty rag order. Nice Sante Gruppo though. I was struggling to find replacement decals so I put some Castorama ones on. Powder coat with a wet varnish. I'm really pleased with her.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 594
Had a mare trying to load pics, everything seems too large. Any advice?
As for the bike, am so pleased with her, had to be done on a budget. Apart from the paint and decals has had new cables, tape, cages and saddle from Tokyo Fixed otherwise everything else has been cleaned up and put back on.

reduce the resolution on your cameraphone / camera so that your photos are under the 512??kb size. I think there's a max pixel amount - am sure others will know the exact parameters - i'm bloody useless with all this terminology!

Looks nice, more pics please!

Try uploading your pics to a hosting site like Photobucket, then copy and paste the link into your post.

Photobucket is the best option - upload the pics in whatever resolution and use the IMG code link (on right hand side) - paste the code into your post et voila!!!

Richard

Latest posts

Back