4 No Atera Giro AF Roof mounted Bike carriers SOLD

sportbilly

Old School Hero
For sale 4 No Atera Giro AF roof mounted cycle carriers. Good working condition. 2 years old.

£40 each or £150 for all four (excluding postage as i dont know how much to post these). Collection from Loughborough area is preferred or can delivery locally as I do travel around a bit.

These fit to the thule air bars, with the little slot. All bike carriers use one key for unlocking and locking. The bike is locked to the carrier and the carrier is locked to the roof bars.

I now have a tow bar and the tow bar mounted atera model, so i have no use for these roof bike carriers.

New price is £64.95 from Roofbox . co. uk
http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehs ... .php?15100

Let me know if you are interested and i will send some photos

Do these work OK with downtube routed cables?

Presumably you have to use some foam or something between cables and frame to avoid rubbing of paintwork...?

Quite interested as my current Thule ones require removal of the front wheel, and are a pain in the arse trying to clamp through the forks...

Any pics of your actual items?

BB

The bike holder has a soft grip material that works well and ive never had any damage to paintwork from them.

They do work with downtube cables, but if you are want to be extra careful you cut put a piece of inner tube between the cable and downtube.

i will take some photos at the weekend to show how they work.

As i said before, they worked great for me, its just i have tow bar now that i use more

Back