1989 Muddy Fox Catalogue (Incomplete)

Catalogue Muddy Fox 1989 Catalogue

…i found your post just now, since i am searching for the specs of the courier comp… i would gladly accept your offer to see the rest of that catalogue… unless the offer hasn't expired ;)

thanks! philipp

Rich":2ueo4mcc said:
There are a few more pages, but just about their tyres and stuff...will scan if anyone's interested...

Hi buddy,

Will have a look for that box...think it's somewhere in my loft behind all the kids toys....

Cheers

Rich

thanks! …but don't get pictures of those toys for me instead ;) :LOL:

Rich":316k9llo said:
Hi buddy,

Will have a look for that box...think it's somewhere in my loft behind all the kids toys....

Cheers

Rich

Rich can you scan the page with the limited edition on please? The contents say page 18.

Thanks,

Carl.

Just found this thread - excellent. I love Muddy Foxes! I have a Muddy Fox Ranger Mega that I have been riding since it was new. Great machine and has never let me down. More info would be greatly appreciated on the Ranger if anyone has any?
Cheers,
Joe.

Brilliant - their best year? I guess 90 is when they really killed it but I'm not so crazy on the paintschemes

I'd love to see the other pages if poss - particularly the spec pages.

Gosh sorry guys, didn't realise this thread was still active, box I'd down in my wardrobe now, will scan the rest shortly once located :D

Great thanks! I look forward to it and here's why:

DSC_0391_zpsfaa87952.jpg

Back