I'm normally a bit of a lazy toad

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Doing things in-between a bit of telly, a bit of emailing hubby, and moseying around Retrobike, but things tend to pull themselves together and I can convince my hubby I've been at it like a madman ;)

But today for a change I have :!: been at it all day non stop and still have things to do, but why oh why after all that work doesn't it look any bloomin better :roll:

I'll look forward anyway to my Friday night pint, :D after I've collected my son from his after school French class.

Alison, labouring housewife :D

You've stepped out your comfort zone and thus your mind is not relaxed so your finding fault with yourself. Should've stuck with your default setting.
My girlfriend keeps saying she must do stuff in a measured well planned out manner and the result is seldom as she wishes. However if she returns to her default setting and does everything at the utter last minute under stress and deadlines everything works brilliantly.
Stick with what you know for certain tasks, new ideas are not always good ideas.
I however am useless at all domestic tasks at all times, useless is my default setting :facepalm:

Funny, I'm more tidy than I've been in 46 year on this earth :shock: yet I've become so precious about the house in a way I've never been before. I get so worked up when the children make a mess when |I've spent time tiding up, but at least there is no embarrassment any more when they bring their friends around :oops:

Alison

I went and did it anyway. It was my worst nightmare. Had a kayak on board, everything else around it and all different stuff. Was fannying around for near an hour there.

Latest posts

Back