cannondale

sssimon

Dirt Disciple
230193436_c661fae475_o.jpg

just picked this up, anyone have any idea of the model of the frame, seller says hello throw he alu fork that cane with it round my way too. Only really wanted the cranks and post but it was cheap![/img]

I'm guessing 90-ish judging by the stickers.

Might be interested in the f+f if the price is right....

Due to the 1" quill stem, might be an older SM model.. Are those Project2s on it?

I think I have an SM1000 from '91 [Silver, Suntour XC Pro] in storage at my folks place in the UK..? :? I'll have to give them a call and check what happened to it!

yeah project two's

I'l probably only using the cranks post hubs and rear mech so the rest will probably end up in the classifies here, nice kit on there like the suntour canti's, 7spd xt sti's, xt headset etc
pm me if you're interested john not looking much for it would rether it would go to someone who was willing to do some work on it and enjoy it, should have the forks this weekend so I'll post some more pics and details

looks like a 91-92ish sm700. i sold remember selling a few of those, they came with a deore lx groupset & a p-bone fork i think.
mind you im going on the colour!

a bit of research suggests 91 ish and probably an sm 700 900 or 1000. With the lack of info on the web you'd think people didn't even have the internet or digital cameras back then!

I know later cannondales, the first two numbers of the frame number were the year. ;)

Back