MacRetro Trading Post

I know a bloke with one and it's got a hanger, strange config' with rear horizontal drop out like a track bike and mech hanger underneath. can't be great for removing the wheel..

another look at the one in gumtree and it doesn't seem to have a hanger, must be an older model

false alarm

I'm needing a double road chainset square taper to finish off the Raleigh Europa I got on ebay. The one where the seller turned out to be the wifes best pals man.

Anyway , he decided he didn't want to get rid of the bike so instead of me buying it he's paying me to fix it up for him and I get to use it at the August Borders road run.

The drive side crank is gubbed. The square taper is worn and keeps loosening off.
So I need either a drive side only with 165mm arms or a complete set. Cheap as possible and in the Glasgow area so I can save on postage. Doesn't need to be anything fancy.

And also a 700c front wheel with alloy rim. The one that's on it is chrome !

Hawmaw":2z61xrp3 said:
I'm needing a double road chainset square taper to finish off the Raleigh Europa I got on ebay. The one where the seller turned out to be the wifes best pals man.

Anyway , he decided he didn't want to get rid of the bike so instead of me buying it he's paying me to fix it up for him and I get to use it at the August Borders road run.

The drive side crank is gubbed. The square taper is worn and keeps loosening off.
So I need either a drive side only with 165mm arms or a complete set. Cheap as possible and in the Glasgow area so I can save on postage. Doesn't need to be anything fancy.

And also a 700c front wheel with alloy rim. The one that's on it is chrome !

You could try the bike station Andy
The one in Glasgow might not have what youre after but i dont really know to be sure. Edinburgh seems to fair better on bike bits, maybe all the rich students or something :? all we get are appollo and thats the good stuff :p
Dont know about Perth branch :? Anyone visited it ?

Im selling off all my spare brakes. including a set of new XT m865 and an m800 saint rear brake and othe hope and shimano stuff.
Means i can keep the purple and green set of x2's instead of being forced to sell them to keep the new XT ones
For sale on here. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/fraag0141/m.h ... 7675.l2562

99p start come what may.
Sod all discount. Well maybe :p

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's Summer and the thoughts of MacRetro turn to..........

Road bikes :shock:
Is this the new fix ? You're all turning into roadies.

Admits to owning one :oops: A nice chrome Sun, though in my defence it isn't built up as yet.

Back