kula project

Plus one":1i2n9t8g said:
Lovely mate excellent job :cool: :cool:

I'm wondering how it would look with polished stem/blue bars/black grips ;)

Col :cool:

+1 for the polished stem (to match fork crown and post)

and possibly a bar that matches the rims for contrast? hmmm

otherwise, utterly lovely build!

ps, love your signature!

Cheers guys. thanks for the feedback. So it seems i am not finished. lol. so if anyone out there has a hope polished silver stem up for grabs i better put my name on it. And the saddle on it is a WTB silverado and one of my favs and is really comfy. so that will stay :)

shedobits":1y850438 said:
So___ how does it ride? ;)

To be honest it hasnt been riden properly yet. Only down the road to set it up. But so far it seems awsome. Shifts so smooth and the brakes are sharper than my freinds hope tech m4 evo's. It does feel racey. gives you the feel of an outburst. Got to plan a ride soon though.

Well theirs only one thing i'd do in your shoes and that's just get out there and ride ;) ..

Your bike looks awesome by the way :cool: :cool: ..

Im doing a 25 mile ride through thetford forest on sunday. So this is not just fot show. Its gonna get filthy. Just like the missus. Lol. Just kidding on the last bit.

So Sunday sounds like a good day for a ride to me and i hope the weather turns out to your liking so have fun and don't forget to report back your findings regarding your day out on your stead and my wife ain't keen on getting dirty either :( so it's a good job i've got my bike as well then :LOL: ..

Muddy paw":3au6h8ux said:
So Sunday sounds like a good day for a ride to me and i hope the weather turns out to your liking so have fun and don't forget to report back your findings regarding your day out on your stead and my wife ain't keen on getting dirty either :( so it's a good job i've got my bike as well then :LOL: ..

Done :D

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=256961

Back