Is any one else p***ed off with the constant rain!

The view from my window as i type this. WTF is going on x2. I was freezing this morning.
(sorry changed pic as first one was shocking shameful webcam jobbie)

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 149
so to make up for the lack of riding due to the sprogs i thought a little fettle in the shed was in order. I've not been feeling a bond with the new bike and figured some retro styling may help the love. so i popped on a newly chopped brooks and slipped on some nice new skinwalls. lovely i thought.

bollocks said the bike and slipped the retaining spring for the pads in between the disc and caliper.

my next free day to ride is friday and i shant have a new set of pads then so its singlespeed day instead.

gavinda":3edulua0 said:
my next free day to ride is friday and i shant have a new set of pads then so its singlespeed day instead.

Not raining though is it? :)

Nah was me bang to rights. To be fair I've had a couple to freebies on appeal before due to poor markings but this time there's nothing to do but pay. I've checked all the regs but no joy.

The annoying thing is that I arrived as the warden was putting on the ticket and was only delays as I had been on the phone to the police and was following 2 kids I had seen acting a bit sus near some cottages

Finally made it out, blew out the cobwebs with a lap of the blue route in swinley. On the plus side it cleared my pukey feeling, o the negative, I didn't check my the pressure before leaving and ended up wiping out in the last 1/2 mile and now have lovely sore knees. Still, a rides a ride :)

Back