The Shed Thread

How do you secure yours. Been thinking that as long as the Walls are wood hard to prevent entry unless whole structure lined in some way.

It's 12'x8' which was the biggest I could afford. Fortunate to know someone who makes them to measure so I could put the door exactly where I wanted it to allow a big enough space on one side to hang the bikes and keep them out the way of everything else.
73FDACCF-942F-41E0-963B-0D9B970FE309-463-0000006ADEF94431.jpg

Shed by Argos...

...and then there's the gazebo!

...which is something of a 'halfway house' for projects!

...not that the shed is much better!

...I think I have a problem :facepalm:

I would post a picture of my shed. But it has concrete walls and corrugated roof. But its not a garage as its only big enough for a couple of bikes.

...and then there's the gazebo! [url=http://s39.photobucket.com/user/shanianut/media/100_0367_zpsba2fe493.jpg.html:iq0tcu4g said:

Nice Acer, is that in the ground? Looks like like it is doing well, the frost kill 80% of mine this year!

Oh and nice shed :)

Logic.Al":335c76h4 said:
I would post a picture of my shed. But it has concrete walls and corrugated roof. But its not a garage as its only big enough for a couple of bikes.

Could this be classed as a shelter a la Anderson?

Why don't you post it anyway :D

The History Man":2pze8ww2 said:
Logic.Al":2pze8ww2 said:

Could this be classed as a shelter a la Anderson?

Why don't you post it anyway :D

I shall do. Its rather sparse with bikes at the moment. Mine being the only complete one.

I have just put the base in for the new man cave 5.5 meters long buy 3 meters long all going to be built with reclaim wood from work :D

That's a good size about 18x10 in old money? I put down base frame with sand over concrete (all over the place for level) and then honeycombe type recycle plastic square thingies filled with pea shingle. Must say very quick and light work rather than slabs etc as have a dodgy back.

Back