BoTM May 13- Kona vs GT vs Specialized Special - Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BoTM May 13- Kona vs GT vs Specialized Special - Nominat

tvcreative":29g6poht said:
please please put this month's lame contest to an end. Maybe next month, Schwinn's, Raleigh's and Huffy's

Logged in our list of ideas. What are you thoughts on Free Spirit, Grattans and Universal for one month?

A month with side pull calliper brakes only , that would be cool :cool:

Yeti's vs Klein's vs Merlin's

I'm sure it would be a very low-key, well behaved affair ;-)

Gravy Monster":jkzjb672 said:

Sidepull vs rollercam. Think embassies would end up getting involved.

Legrandefromage's 1993 Knackered Old Zaskar LE

Owned by me from new, frame has done at least 50,000 miles, its on its second set of decals (later ones), only its second BB, its third mech hanger, it was badged as 'LE' from new but came with RS MAG21 and M73* XT, most of which was replaced within a few months except the front mech.

Its dirty, its oily but its mine...

viewtopic.php?t=54364

Attachments

• knackered old Zaskar.jpg
    knackered old Zaskar.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 991

John":1h6yf5nm said:
Gravy Monster":1h6yf5nm said:

I heard they are already following this thread. Rumor has it they are even preparing for a second cold war.
Nick, if the Ned bike is your private property, you could always enter it undrr your name. Great bike, and I'm happy you entered it. Just the pros closet logo feels a bit spamish for me...

Rio":2sljwrgf said:
John":2sljwrgf said:
Gravy Monster":2sljwrgf said:

I heard they are already following this thread. Rumor has it they are even preparing for a second cold war.
Nick, if the Ned bike is your private property, you could always enter it undrr your name. Great bike, and I'm happy you entered it. Just the pros closet logo feels a bit spamish for me...

Understood.... however these bikes are not my private property but they are The Pro's Closet's. I am the retro curator for the shop on the MTB side and my business partner Pete is on the Road side.

All our contributions to Retrobike are run through our shop's account. We are here to be an asset and don't want to complicate things... if it is spammy to add these bad ass race bikes that are owned from TPC then we will keep them off the forum. Thought it would add value and didn't mean to spam anyone. Sorry...

//nm

I love your contributions Nick and think you've added real value to the forum, I've no problems this end, keep up the good posts mate :)

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back