Aviemore National Meet Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless there is a last minute rush i'm begining to think we'll be lucky to break double figure attendance on this one :roll:

still gutted to be missing this, although the sun, beer & paella should compensate.

had a damn fine cup of coffee in the Rothiemurcus shop last Saturday, highly recommended campers!

I will be there for Saturday, camping Sat night and then head home after Sundays ride as I have work on Monday.
Jamie

me Rob and ZZ all confirmed, just sorting out travel arrangements to see if we need 1 or 2 cars Velo.

weapon of choice will be RTS with its amazing canti's.

hoping to finish work2/3ish friday up friday night leaving fife say 5pm up there for 7 tent pitched by 8, BBQ by 9, pissed by 11, bed by 12 lol.

will depend when Velo/ZZ/Rob can get away fae work though.

Ok these are folk who are either definitely coming or have expressed an interest however vague. We can edit list as we go on.
Attendees List:
Velo
ZZ
Keithyr
RobMac
Jamie
The Ken
Dynacol
Any123
TedC
DrystonePaul
Mr Panda
Clockworkgaz

checked the thread and another confirmed for the list

Attendees List:
Velo
ZZ
Keithyr
RobMac
Jamie
The Ken
Dynacol
Any123
TedC
DrystonePaul
Mr Panda
jimo746

FFTC was a possible also but not confirmed.

velomaniac":1zv9cims said:
I can take a half day I reckon so can be at whoevers giving me a lift on time.
Since Keith works in Edinburgh, possibly meet him there and cadge lift from there onwards?

I'm off the whole day, and like Keith says, we just need to work out whether we need one or two cars. Between myself and Rob, we've got 3 bike roof mounts for the cars, and both of us have got bike carriers for the back that'll take another couple. Happy taking my car instead of/or as well as Rob, loads of legroom in the backseat, and boot is reasonable.

Several on the list are not confirmed but for lack of evidence for or against I listed them anyway. We can edit the list in light of any confirmations in favour or not and or new interested parties.

Keith, PM me travel details if you favour ZZ's suggestion of rendevousing at your work.

Cheers, Velo

it wid be braw if we could all fit in the one car, tents / bike gear in back, manbags on knees?

plus much cheaper as well lol.

velo I'm at west end so can take you across to my bit and we can rondesvous with wallace and grommit and pack which ever passion wagon for heading north.

pm on way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back