Clearout. XT, LX, STX. DBR AXIS frame ALL GONE

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
hi everyone!

A selection of stuff that have no place on any foreseeable build.

prices are posted to uk only. all used but clean and serviceable.

firstly, any 'dibs' on the thread first please, helps me keep track of things( pm without reply here is a no no.)

prices negotiable for multi buy, talk to me ;)

1. XT m008 shifter pods, compact and rare 3 x 8 speed, rapidfire. work well.

£33 posted
NOW £28 POSTED LAST reduction at £25 posted.
SHIFTERS WITHDRAWN!!

2. XT m737 rear mexh, good jockeys, may need a lube to quieten them, usual patina but not shonky, ready to use.

£14 posted to uk
SOLD FOR 12 QUID.

3. XT 737 front mech. 28.6mm bottom pull. generally good nick with usual scrape to shift cage. tight and solid,

£10 posted to uk
NOW £9 POSTED SOLD PP. SOLD

4. Shimano LX front mech, 28.6mm top pull, generally good and clean.

£7 posted to uk. withdrawn from sale

5. Shimano stx-rc chainset. 44-32-22. alloy outer and middle, granny is steel (dodges chainsuck). square taper looks fine and threads are good. some shoe rub. rather odd that the outer ring is the most worn, i had it on for show really, rarely used. the middle is m530 and around 40 miles used. 175mm.

£20 posted to uk.
NOW £18 POSTED NOW £16.50 POSTED! SOLD

6. DBR AXIS tt- lite(true temper) frame 1997 lovely steel and lightweight. 20" and and a whopping 23.5" top tube c-c. takes a 26.8mm post which will be included. 1.1/8" headset. and v brake specific with no canti bridge at rear. no cracks or dents. any flaws are mainly in the laquer which, has gone ugly in places. and, of course this frame has an assortment of paint chips, cable rub etc...very little in the way of chain-suck though. original chainstay protector. being yellow in places you can probably imagin the patchyness/fade in places. The whole finish isn't exactly NOS but doesn't warrant a repaint either, if you get my drift.

A good going over with white spirit may do wonders. SOLD[/size]

Price to collect £25 SOLD

Price posted to uk £37. please be patient as i'll package as lighweight but with maximum possible protection at cost. so, i'm hunting cardboard etc...

Re: Clearout. XT, LX, STX. DBR AXIS frame

up, for you all to gaze at.

XT shifters down. front XT mech and stx chainset still available. :)

interesting?! the 26.8 post with it is quite snug. so much that you have to zig-zag it in and out.

I'm not disputing by the way, must be a generous 26.8mm post. works fine all the same.

I had same issue with my R. A 26.8 in it when I got it and snug, but on closer inspection, the gap in the seat tube narrowed at the top, suggesting overtightening.

Back