Kirroughtree tomorrow

Hawmaw

MacRetro Rider
I'm planning a trip down to Kirroughtree tomorrow morning. It's somewhere I've been meaning to go for the last 3 or 4 years but as it's a 2 1/2 drive from my place I couldn't do it and be back for school coming out.

I have , however , a cunning plan. I'm going to head down this evening in the Galaxy with the seats taken out and a blow up doll , sorry , bed and sleeping bag. I'll be able to get an early start and be home for late afternoon. Wife thinks I'm mad. :p

Anybody else fancy an early start ? About 7am or 8 at the latest.

Well , so much for that idea. Eldest daughter fell at gymnastics and is currently waiting at A & E at the SGH !

Shit, hope she is on the mend very soon.

Probably for the best really, in all likelihoods you would have ended up being gang raped by a posse of doon hamers stoked up with a belly full of moonshine and out for some kicks in the local national parks- happens all the time down there and jakie's sleeping in cars make for soft targets- narrow escape......

clockworkgazz":32tqcloi said:
Shit, hope she is on the mend very soon.

Probably for the best really, in all likelihoods you would have ended up being gang raped by a posse of doon hamers stoked up with a belly full of moonshine and out for some kicks in the local national parks- happens all the time down there and jakie's sleeping in cars make for soft targets- narrow escape......

Bugger ! Missed a great night out then :D

Daughter has broken her coccyx. Very painful but nothing they can do for it. Just need to wait for it to get better.

Hopefully going to get to Kirroughtree on Monday :p

Monday I can maybe do! I was planning a Inners/GT day but Kirro could do the biz anaw :) Let me confirm over the weekend.

kaiser":1bfh4kcn said:
Monday I can maybe do! I was planning a Inners/GT day but Kirro could do the biz anaw :) Let me confirm over the weekend.

Good stuff. Hopefully my girl will be fit for school allowing me to escape !

Watch out for the Nut Cracker. Instead of riding Mabie today and Ae tomorrow I'm sitting at home nursing bruised ribs and a staved wrist. Was chasing my mate closely down the trial and he slammed on the brakes to roll a rocky drop I'd have jumped. I ended up teetering over the top of it and slamming down. Luckily I tucked my arm in but winded myself crushing my ribs on my arm. At least I didn't do my collarbone. Rode the rest of the loop but ended up aching so headed home.

Feeling very sorry for myself. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back