It's hip to be square - Pace RC200F2 -

I saw that one last night too. Bit tatty but still a decent price for an RC200 with the Thomson post included. Prefer the earlier square seat tube models like mine though - well I would say that wouldn't I ! ;) - but think the F6 was the first with a 1 1/8th head tube which would solve the issue I'm having of finding a decent silver headset for under £50.

Yours is cool, looking forward to seeing how the squareness theme carries on.

I was looking at that F6, on the plus side I could afford it. On the down side its a bit scruffy.

Any idea how much to get it re-anodized?

Synthesis":qi2b8w6p said:
Raceface Turbines would look ace on this build.

I wish you hadn't said that as now thinking I want some turbines !
I was going with these as my favourite cranks in keeping with the angular nature of things.

trek_y":2lalwran said:
Synthesis":2lalwran said:
Raceface Turbines would look ace on this build.

I wish you hadn't said that as now thinking I want some turbines !
I was going with these as my favourite cranks in keeping with the angular nature of things.

I like these a lot. They're very clean looking. Lets see them on the frame. Go on, you know you want to.

Twister":2btsyi8h said:
I like these a lot. They're very clean looking. Lets see them on the frame. Go on, you know you want to.

Hopefully this weekend after the quest for the forgotten silver headset of reasonable-pricedness has been achieved with a Cane Creek S6 being shipped as of today from CRC I will. :)

PS. Notice the RC200F6 is now up for auction on Ebay along with a tidy F8 - are you bidding ? Go on, you know you want to. ;)

Back