Wtd: Disc brake set front and rear

Not sure if this counts as shop selling or not. Please pull it John if you consider that it is...

Anyway ... In the next 10 days or so I'm pulling a pair of brand new MT2s with 160mm 6-bolt rotors and IS adapters off my current secret modern CX project ..... (which will be unveiled at a later date)

You can have them at cost price as I only sell Hope brakes to the shop customers. Let me know if you're interested.

dbmtb":3pl420zd said:
Not sure if this counts as shop selling or not. Please pull it John if you consider that it is...

Anyway ... In the next 10 days or so I'm pulling a pair of brand new MT2s with 160mm 6-bolt rotors and IS adapters off my current secret modern CX project ..... (which will be unveiled at a later date)

You can have them at cost price as I only sell Hope brakes to the shop customers. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm not a great fan of Magura's newer brakes. I've had MTs in the past and didn't get along.
Thanks for the offer though.
Nick

Hi Nick,

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take the pics last night but I am in around 4pm today and will sort some pics out shortly after that.

Cheers

John

johndeverill":28aujmmq said:
Hi Nick,

Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to take the pics last night but I am in around 4pm today and will sort some pics out shortly after that.

Cheers

John
That'll be great!
Thanks.

Hi Nick,

I think they were from around 2003/4 but I cannot be certain.

Ill measure the cables later and get back to you.

Cheers

John

Back