Retro Kona

pebble

Retro Guru
I have just 3 sets of Kona Curve brakes left to include right and left levers and front and rear cantis. I have no cable hangers or cables, drums etc for these. These have a few superficial marks to them but are otherwise functional. I am looking for £20 posted for these.

I still have some immaculate new old stock Kona Control Centre headsets in stock in 1 1/8" size. £40 posted

I also have some black Kona dog collars (cable guides) available for £17.50 posted

I also have a few replica screen printed 1996 Kona decal sets for £22.50 posted for the Explosif, Kilauea, Cinder Cone and Lava dome models for £22.50 posted

006 by Bikes2010, on Flickr

004 by Bikes2010, on Flickr

003 by Bikes2010, on Flickr

Hi,

I am in need of...

Black Kona dog collars (cable guides) available for £17.50 posted

It is for a 1992 Kona Hot which has 27.2 seatpost. Will any of your dog collars fit?

Please PM me.. thanks.

I didn't realise you were behind the curves! I totally recommend them - they came up a right treat on my A'ha. Take this as a free "very pleased customer" bump. For anyone unsure of the clamp thingies to get, have a read on the build thread here:

viewtopic.php?t=239073

img0932ce.jpg

img0942qu.jpg

img0948c.jpg

al-onestare":6fyvvp0c said:
I didn't realise you were behind the curves! I totally recommend them - they came up a right treat on my A'ha. Take this as a free "very pleased customer" bump. For anyone unsure of the clamp thingies to get, have a read on the build thread here:

viewtopic.php?t=239073

img0932ce.jpg

img0942qu.jpg

img0948c.jpg

Where did you source the cable pinch bolts from? I had a look on your build thread but couldn't find reference to a supplier - I bought a set of these too but their sitting in their cattle feed box without a build to go on...

dongward":1f7dct1g said:
al-onestare":1f7dct1g said:

viewtopic.php?t=239073

img0932ce.jpg

img0942qu.jpg

img0948c.jpg

Where did you source the cable pinch bolts from? I had a look on your build thread but couldn't find reference to a supplier - I bought a set of these too but their sitting in their cattle feed box without a build to go on...

Apologies. This thread has the details:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=239074&hilit=kona+curve

These are the beauties:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fibrax-Bike-B ... 0265683144

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back